UPDATE MAY 2021
Anthony, Deirdre and the Team are delighted to welcome you back to Salon 2. We are so looking forward to making you look and feel fantastic once again! Just a few guidelines to ensure your health and safety during your visit as we want you to feel relaxed and comfortable while we pamper you.
Before your visit to Salon 2 please:
- Reschedule your appointment if you have any symptoms of Covid 19 or have been in contact with a confirmed case of Covid 19
- Adhere to the current Government guidelines regarding travel.
- If you are colour client you must have had a skin test in 2021 and at least
24 hours before your appointment. No skin test, no colour
- Shampoo your hair thoroughly to remove any root touch up sprays you may have used.
On arrival please:
- Arrive 5 minutes before your appointment.
- Arrive alone for your appointment.
- If reception area is busy please wait outside until you are notified that you can enter the salon
- Wearing of face masks is mandatory and we have a policy of No Mask No Entry to ensure the health and safety of our staff and clients. If you have forgotten your mask that’s no problem, just wait outside and we will pop one out to you.
- On entering the salon sanitise your hands at sanitising station.
- Your temperature will be taken in line with Public Health advice.
- You will then be brought to our PPE area when you will be gowned up in disposable PPE. If you are having a colour service, we will provide you with a clean sanitised mask that we would kindly request you wear for the duration of your appointment. For other services you may wear your own mask if you wish.
- Staff will be wearing masks at all times.
- All areas that you will come in contact with such as basins, styling units and chairs are sanitised before & after every client. Hand sanitiser is available on all styling units.
- All high risk touch points are sanitised regularly throughout the day. Your stylist will only use sanitised tools.
- Rebooking and payment may be done while in the stylist’s chair to avoid crowding of reception. If you require your homecare products, please request from your stylist during your service and we will have them ready at reception for you.
- Please use contactless payment if possible.
We will continue our €2 euro covid charge for services. We hope you understand that this is merely to try and cover the cost of additional sanitising products and PPE costs.
For colour services where additional product needs to be used due to the length of time between appointments, we only plan on covering the cost of the product. As a small business we simply could not cover the additional cost and this will be a once off extra charge of €10 euro.
Looking forward to welcoming you all back to Salon 2, let the fun begin 😊